Monday, April 20, 2009

What's wrong with my Maddy Bean??

Yesterday we were at a friends birthday party!

It was a rare treat with the sun being out!

The kids were all outside playing, including Madeline, and then she was gone!

We found her here, on my friends couch, behind a cushion and under another one ASLEEP!!

She must have slept for 2 hours! We woke her up to go home and she came right to our couch. I made dinner she ate really fast, and then came back to the couch and fell asleep again!! She slept for an hour and then woke up for about 30 minutes. Then she was out for the night!!



It was another beautiful day in Washington! When Madeline came home from school and she laid on the couch and went back to sleep! I asked her she wanted to go out and ride her bike or jump in the jump house, and she said "I'm tired and I just wanna stay in and rest!"


I just took her temperature and she has a fever of 101.5! Poor baby!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am sorry to hear that she is sick. I hope she is better soon.

Malia said...

I LOVE the picture you have at the top of your blog- I hope your Maddy gets better quickly!
Malia
from Homemaking 911