Thursday, April 9, 2009

Be careful what you ask/demand!!

This was Madeline's first Kindergarten picture! I think she is beautiful, but she had a cheesy smile!! So I made her retake it!





This was her re-take!! I love it, even though she doesn't have any teeth showing! This one was the keeper!






They take spring school pictures now, just another way to rip you off, because you can't not buy pictures of your kids!! Unless it is this one!! I am keeping a scan for memories, but I am not gonna pay 40 dollars for this one!!



I told her to make sure she had a great big smile on her face!! Not a fake one, but a pretty, beautiful one!! YIKES!!! This one is kinda scary!





If you are thinking I am a mean mommy that is too picky, well this is what I am used to seeing on my little girl! This was her soccer picture from this fall!! She rocked by the way!! She scored so many goals we lost count!!



She was also awarded the Certificate of Academic Excellence yesterday! There will be an open house celebration in honor of all the kids in each grade who received awards! She was so excited!! As we have always said she is our evil little genius and she is gonna cure cancer!! HAHA!!

No comments: